Sep 12 2012
Looking for a whimsical addition to your celebration? Try adding a few of these playful paper flowers to the mix. Make them big or small, either way they are fun and fabulous.
You really don’t need much for this project. I have some left over scrap booking paper, brads & scissors. Follow these easy steps.
1. cut strips of paper that measure 2.75 x .5 inches
2. stack on top of each other. the more you stack the fuller your flower
3. pierce hole in center and secure with brad
4. cut thin strips in each “petal”
5. fluff and arrange as desired