Mar 23 2012
Dress up your basic white favor boxes with these simple ideas.
Making these favor boxes is a snap. All you need are a few simple items to get started.
1. markers and gel pens if you wish to use dark paper
2. for the flag I used 1 x 3 strips of scrap paper and cut a “V” at the bottom
3. 1 inch diameter circles – you can use a crafting hole punch for this
4. any of smitten on paper’s gloss boxes
Once you have your supplies start decorating your tags with fun sayings, monograms or patterns. Simply attached your labels to your boxes with double sided tape. And presto you’re done! I love this idea because nothing has to be perfect, the designs are all up to you. Happy weekend everyone, maybe you can give this project a try!
And in case you are wondering we used the following boxes from smitten on paper for the examples above.
1. 2x2x2 Gloss White Boxes $25.00 per 100
2. Large Gloss Pedestal Boxes $45.00 per 100