Jun 11 2015
We’re looking for a new intern! Yay! Our first experience with interns was such a success that we’re doing it again. We’re looking for someone that is highly interested in stationery, the wedding industry, design and all things pretty. You must be able to come into our studio in Monrovia at least 2-3 days a week for 4 hours a day. Read on for more details about the internship and apply here!
The internship will be non-paid and can be taken for school credit.
• Must be able to come in 2-3 days a week, sometimes more
• Must be able to work 10-20 hours per week
• Must have your own transportation and be able to come into our studio in Monrovia, CA
• Local applicants only
• Position available for school credit
• Must be interested in the wedding/stationery industry
• Input & manage shop inventory
• Upload new invitation designs & product onto our e-commerce site
• Assemble new invitation samples
• Package new shop items
• Assist during workshops & pop-up shops
• General office organization
Sound like a good fit you for you?! Then fill out the internship application and let us know why you would be perfect!