Jun 27 2012
Lately I’ve been absolutely obsessed with sea blues and gold so I thought I’d put together a little project using these colors. Check out this super easy DIY program idea.
What you’ll need:
1. colored paper cut to 10 x 7 (folded in half to make a 5 x 7 booklet)
2. print your program to fit onto 2 sheets of paper that are 4.5 x 6.5 each
3. some washi tape (or any sort of adhesive will do)
4. another piece of scrap paper for your cover tags (any size will do)
How to put your programs together:
1. print out a cover label and cut down to any size you like. tape your cover tag on to the program cover. As you can see I don’t always like things centered so I taped my cover tag to the upper right hand corner (I think it looks pretty neat there!)
2. open your booklet and use your handy washi tape to tape in the inserts. one insert on each side of the booklet.
3. That’s it! You’re finished! How easy is that?
Get your bridesmaids involved in this easy vintage inspired DIY program project you’ll be done in no time flat. P.S. don’t forget to visit our paper shop to find all sorts of DIY paper goodies.
Enjoy all! XOXO