Shipping & Delivery
If your order requires a proof, it will ship within 5 to 7 business day of being approved. Orders will not be printed or shipped until approved. If your order does not require a proof, it will ship within 3 to 5 business days of the order being placed. We ship all orders via Federal Express and can not ship to a P.O. Box. We ship all orders out of our Los Angeles based office, so your shipping time may vary.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility and vary depending on the destination. Please double check your country's import fees/VAT before placing your order. You will be billed via FedEx when the package arrives in your country.
- Privacy & Security
- Smitten on Paper respects and ensures that your privacy is protected when using our website. We give you our reassurance that when asked to provide certain information, we will not sell or share this information with other companies and it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Returns & Replacements
- Custom items may not be returned for a full refund. Any items not requiring customization may be returned for a full refund. If you feel that any items in your order may require replacing, please email us at email@example.com and reference your order number.
- Orders can be placed online or via email. All international orders must be placed via email by emailing us your design selection and customization choices at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your order is placed, your designer will send you a color PDF proof. You can then make any changes to ink colors or wording for up to 3 complimentary proofs, $20.00 each thereafter. Samples for wedding invitations are available for $3.00 each plus tax (if applicable) and shipping.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept all major credit cards. All of our pricing is competitive and reflects the personal attention you will receive from your designer. All current promotions will be advertised on our homepage and throughout the website. We will also send periodic newsletters with any new promotions.
- Viewing Orders
- To view your order, simply log into your account located on the homepage. Please keep in mind that any changes made throughout the proofing process will not be reflected online or on your invoice. Your online account and invoice will only show what was originally submitted when you placed your order.